Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Why I love Allure Magazine so much

There are so many reasons why I love this magazine, most recently because they responded to a Facebook post made by me.  I have a great salon in Scottsdale, AZ and I really wanted to find out how to get them into the Allure Directory.  I have been trying to get Allure's attention for about a week or so via Twitter and Facebook.  They responded today via Facebook and I am good to go.  Above and beyond the fact I have an answer, I am happiest about the fact that they responded!  Facebook and  Twitter are more than just an advertising tool, they should engage and involve the customer.  Customers want to know they matter and with such an easy way to find out if companies are paying attention, they (companies) have a lot to live up to when it comes to customer service.

Hurray for Allure Magazine!  Allure Magazine

P.S.
Keep everyone posted on the salon entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment