Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hurray! My first blog entry!

While this blog is mostly dedicated to beauty and my love for it (hence the love, love, love thing) there will be times when I write about things that I do not love...maybe I just kinda love or I am seeing if I could love (like a new product:)  I may just write about something all together not beauty related.  I am currently searching for a new job and just became a PMP (Project Manager Professional) so I will probably go into that a bit here and there.  My favorite shows are Mad Men, True Blood, Drop Dead Diva and pretty much any reality show in Bravo, so I will probably write  them also.  I love to cook and travel so I will blog about that too.

I am making a commitment to myself to write just a little bit each day.  Let's see what happens next...

No comments:

Post a Comment